So after replac…

So after replacing the slave cylinder, removing the copper washer from the ss line on the slave, re-bled the system and finally got alot more movement, also finalized the throttle cable finally.

 

 

 

Felt like the clutch wasnt fully engaging at all as i finally got to the end of the driveway so i decided to clean it the fuck up which didnt matter cuz the paint is destroyed like uncleanable destroyed. My oil pan is alittle close too close to the ground for comfort so puckmounts will be applied soon.

Note: Sloped Driveway

]

but for now this is what it looks like…need rear tires though so drift spares are applied

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: